Board Positions and Brief Descriptions
Executive Board Positions:
- President - Preside over the board and general monthly meetings. General awareness of club business.
- Vice President - Oversee Change for Charity and email. Fill in for president as necessary.
- Secretary - Record board meeting minutes and general meeting minutes.
- Treasurer - Pay all bills and keep track of club finances.
- Publicity - Maintain and update website, Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Newsletter - Produce monthly newsletter and distribute to members.
- Hospitality - Coordinate snacks at monthly meetings.
- Door Prizes - Solicit and distribute monthly door prizes.
- New Members - Greet guests and be responsible for new membership paperwork.
- Special Interest Groups - Coordinate activity sign up sheets, and encourage involvement.
- Membership - Keep membership roster and contact info. Collect meeting fees.
- Programs - Solicit speakers and/or other monthly program activities.
- Past President - Assist President as needed.