Board Positions and Brief Descriptions
Executive Board Positions:
- President - Preside over the board and monthly meetings. General awareness of club business.
- Vice President - Oversee Change for Charity and email. Will fill in for president as necessary.
- Secretary - Take board meeting minutes and general meeting minutes (if necessary).
- Treasurer - In charge of all funds and bill paying for the club.
- Publicity - Communication with local media, produce and distribute monthly newsletter, update social media.
- Hospitality - Responsible to coordinate snack at monthly meetings.
- Gifts - New member bags and monthly door prizes.
- Visitor / New Member - Greet guests, and responsible for new membership paperwork.
- Special Interest Groups - Coordination of signup sheets.
- Membership - Keep membership roster and contact info.
- Programs - Solicit speakers and/or other monthly program activity.
- Past President - Assist President as needed.