Monthly General Meeting
Tuesday, October 22th
7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Governor's Room at Nelson Gables
1220 Nokomis Street
Join the Alexandria Area Newcomers Club during their Monthly General Meeting!
Our October meeting speaker will be Ron Fenelon, a representative from the
Alexandria chapter of Let’s Go Fishing organization.
Come out and enjoy some delicious treats and do a little networking!
The Alexandria Newcomers welcomes you to the community. It can be difficult leaving a community and becoming settled in a new one. We understand and welcome you to join our fun loving group of women.
- Meetings are held the fourth Tuesday of each month, except for December, from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m., in the Governor's Room at Nelson Gables. For the latest information on the status of meetings, especially those affected by the weather and other happenings, check our Facebook page.
- Meetings are open to women of all ages who are new to the community and former residents who have moved away and returned.
- What do we do? Each meeting, we have a special speaker, gifts from area businesses, snacks, and a whole lot of fellowship.
- Membership is easy! Come and enjoy yourself, and if after your second or third visit you want to join, or even at your first meeting, the fee is $15.00 for a 3-year membership.
- After three years members can move to Alexandria Area Newcomers Alumni - The Welcome Continues. Check out this fun group on facebook. www.facebook.com/Alexandrianewcomersalumni/